Attitudes of Drivers - Defensive Driving
At this time there are thirteen states with aggressive driving laws on the books, Texas is not one of them. In general, these laws have additional penalties, fines and even jail time, if there are two or more of aggressive actions such as speeding, running a red light, improper passing.
Here are some DOs:
- Start your trip with time to spare
- Be considerate and courteous even if everyone else is acting like a jerk
- If you encounter an aggressive driver then take evasive action and stay away from them – they are an accident waiting to happen
- If you feel threatened, call 911
Here is one big DON’T:
- Don’t let bad behavior cause you to behave badly – and dangerously
Come on, be nice already!
Attitudes, Feelings and Emotions Attitudes Defensive Class