The Traffic Safety Problem



Entering or leaving controlled-access highway.

The driver of a vehicle on an access or frontage road of a controlled-access highway shall yield the right-of-way to:

a. vehicles entering or about to enter the road from the highway; or,
b. vehicles leaving or about to leave the road to enter the highway.

Right of Way and Intersections Right Class Defensive